Step 1: Determine if you meet application requirements
To Apply You Must:
– Be 18 years of age at the time of your interview
– Possess a valid AK Driver’s License
– Have a High School Diploma, GED Certificate or higher degree
– Provide your OFFICIAL high school transcripts. These are often available electronically.
– Have completed 2 semesters of Algebra 1 with a grade of ‘C’ or better, one post high school algebra course with a passing grade, the NJATC ONLINE TECH MATH COURSE, or the Work Keys Placement test at any STATE OF ALASKA JOB CENTER with a score of 6 or higher
– Pay a $25.00 Application Fee
If you can meet these requirements, you may submit an application form to qualify for an interview.